The greatest duas of istighfar [from Sahih Hadith: (total eleven)

Istigfar: [01]

Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to recite this istighfar more before his death:
 
Praise be to God, and praise be to God, and forgive God, and repent to Him.

Meaning: I am declaring holiness with the praise of Allah. I seek forgiveness from Allah and I repent to Him. [Sahih Muslim, Riyadus Salehin: 17]

Istigfar: [02]

Abu Huraira said, "I have not seen anyone read it more than the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace."
 َْسْتَغْفِرُ اللّٰهَ وَأَتوبُ لَِلَيْهِ
Meaning: I seek forgiveness from Allah and repent to Him. [Sahih Ibn Hibban: 928, the hadith is pure]

Istigfar: [03]

Aisha (ra) said, I said, ‘O Messenger of Allah! If I understand which night is Lailatul Qadr, then what should I say that night? ’The Prophet said,‘ Tell me:
 
God bless you, forgive me, love me, forgive me, forgive me.
Meaning: O Allah! You are forgiving, generous! You like to forgive. Therefore, forgive me. [Tirmidhi: 3513, Hasan Sahih]

In the last ten nights of Ramadan, these two should be read more. As well as any other time, any month can be read.

Istigfar: [04]


Ibn 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: We used to see that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was reciting 100 times in the same meeting:

 ﺏ ﺏ
Meaning: (O my) Lord! Forgive me; Accept my repentance. Surely Thou art the Merciful, the Acceptor of repentance. [Tirmidhi: 3434, Abu Dawood: 1518, the hadith is pure]

This apology can be read at any time, not just at the meeting.

Istigfar: [05]


Ibn Mas'ud (may Allah be pleased with him) said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever recites this du'a (forgiveness), his sins will be forgiven, even if he is a fugitive from the field of jihad."

 ﺳْﺘ ﺳْﺘ ﻐْﻔ
Meaning: I seek forgiveness from Allah, without Whom there is no Sovereign Being — He is the Ever-Living, the Eternal — and I repent to Him. [Abu Dawood: 1518, Tirmidhi: 356, the hadith is pure]

Another narration says, "Astagfirullah, Azeem, Allazi ... (there is no change in the rest)." [Tirmidhi: 356, Hasan]

 Istigfar: [06]


Sayyidul Istigfar, meaning this Istigfar, is called in the hadith as the 'leader of Istigfar'.

 اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت خلقتني وأنا عبدك وأنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت أبوء لك بنعمتك علي وأبوء بذنبي فاغفر لي فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت
Meaning: O Allah! You are my Lord. There is no sovereign being without you. You created me and I am your slave. I will do my best to fulfill the promise you made to me. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I confess the blessings you have bestowed on me and I confess my sins. Therefore, forgive me. Because no one can forgive sins except you. "

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Whoever recites these two verses during the day with firm belief, then dies before the evening of that day, will be among the people of Paradise. And whoever reads it in the evening with conviction and then dies before dawn, he will be among the people of Paradise. ”[Sahih Bukhari: 6306]

Istigfar: [07]

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: He will atone for the affairs of that assembly.

Praise be to Allah, and praise be to You, I bear witness that there is no god but You, I ask forgiveness for you and repent to You.
Meaning: O Allah! You are holy; Praise is yours alone. I testify that there is no sovereign being without you. I ask your forgiveness and I repent to you. [Tirmidhi: 3433, Hasan Sahih Gharib]

You can read both at any time. In these two there is praise, holiness, martyrdom. As a result, the chances of being accepted are much higher.
 
Istighfars inside prayers:
 

Istigfar: [08]

Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) said: According to the instructions of the Qur'an (see the translation of Surah An-Nasr), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to recite this istighfar while bowing and prostrating:
 
Praise be to Allaah, their Lord, and praise be to Allaah, and forgive them.
 Meaning: O our Lord — Allah! You are great; Praise is yours alone. O Allah! Forgive me. [Bukhari: 694]
 
Can read at any time.
 
Istigfar: [09]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to recite while sitting between two prostrations:
 
 رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي
Meaning: O my Lord! Forgive me. O my Lord! Forgive me. [Sahih Muslim: 72]
 

Istigfar: [10]

Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him) asked the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) to teach a dua, which he would recite in prayer. Then the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught it, which is known as Dua Masura. (It will be recited after Tashahhud and Darud at the last sitting of the prayers)
 
 اللهم إني ظلمت نفسي ظلما كثيرا, ولا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت, فاغفر لي مغفرة من عندك, وارحمني, إنك أنت الغفور الرحيم
Meaning: O Allah! I have wronged myself a lot (by sinning); No one but you can forgive sins. Therefore, forgive me completely on your behalf and have mercy on me. You are the Forgiving, the Most Merciful. [Sahih Bukhari: 634]

It is not only in the prayers, read anytime. The meaning is heartwarming.
 

Istigfar: [11]

Another istighfar, which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to recite before returning the salaam.
 
Forgive them for what they have done, and for what they have not done, and what they have not done, and what they have not done with you.
Meaning: O Allah, forgive me for all the sins I have committed before and after. Forgive the sins we have committed in secret and the sins we have committed in public. Forgive me for the excesses I have done, and forgive me for what you know better than I do. [Sahih Bukhari: 6396]